8 days | 7 nights
Imagine waking up to birds singing in your room at a charming Tuscan country cottage on an estate within a magnificent 14th century villa among hills of olive trees, vineyards and forests…just 20 minutes from Florence. In the villa’s cooking school kitchen you chat, laugh, cook and eat typical Tuscan dishes with a locally born, English speaking chef who has worked in or owned restaurants.
Explore Tuscany’s Chianti hills to taste wines and visit an organic farm. Enjoy a historical guided tour in Florence and its central food market tasting food as you meet the merchants, visit a ceramics factory seldom open to tourists and more. Lots of free time to relax by the villa’s pool or walking paths or wander in Florence, Siena or beyond too. The perfect combination of Tuscan country and cities and structured time and free time!
Optional Activities available during the week:
Additional cooking classes
Art Classes - water colour or oil painting, drawing, egg tempera
Italian language lessons
Additional Cultural and guided tours
A day in Rome with a guide
A day in Cinque Terre
A day in Venice with a guide
Pricing from €2,300 (For one person, double occupancy) Non-participant €1,900 (can participate in everything but the cooking class) Single supplement: an additional €300
• 4 full menu cooking school classes with dinner and wine
• 7 Nights accommodation in the self-catering cottages on the villa’s estate with maid service every day except Sunday
• 4 lunches & 6 dinners
• Welcome basket: fruit, yoghurt, cereal, bread, prosciutto, cheeses, juice, coffee, tea, wine.
• Full day Tuscan wine excursion with English speaking driver
• Florence guided walk in central market & historic centre
• Full day - Ceramics, Medici Villa & lunch in a hamlet
• Cooking school apron and 150 page Tuscan recipe book in English