17 days| September 6 – September 23, 2016
Southampton, England - Montreal, Canada
Venture across the Atlantic on this cruise, enjoying everything from the congenial warmth of a Dublin pub to the Old World feel of Quebec City’s Haute-Ville. A broad array of experiences beckons: visiting ancient Norse village and kissing the Blarney Stone. Marveling at Icelandic waterfalls and Greenlandic fjords. Delve into both the Old and New World on this journey.
Fully indulge in the cuisine of your voyage’s destinations. Entice your appetite while observing chef demonstrations and savouring a grand gourmet dinner aboard our Culinary Arts Voyages. Innovative menus crafted by world-renowned chefs, and an interactive, onboard gastronomic experience presented by Relais & Châteaux®
L'ÉCOLE DES CHEFS BY RELAIS & CHÂTEAUX
On this select voyage, guests can experience a unique cooking school concept, L'École des Chefs by Relais & Châteaux. A broad curriculum of tantalising culinary events has been designed exclusively by Relais & Châteaux.
Cooking Demonstrations — Watch the chef at work creating his favourite dishes, which are then paired with the perfect wine by the head sommelier.
Lunch & Learn — Join a small group of fellow epicureans at this intimate cooking and lunching event. The chef will demonstrate preparation of your appetiser, main course and dessert, serving each course while preparing the next.
Market to Plate — Embark on a market tour to shop for fresh ingredients that will later be skilfully transformed into masterpieces of regional specialities — either during a cooking class on board or at an actual Relais & Châteaux property. This unique shoreside event and Slow Food experience is offered in select ports only.
Cooking Competitions — Guests will be entertained and educated by inspiring cooking demonstrations that showcase the very best in culinary finesse.
Knife Skills Workshop – Learn and practice expert cutting techniques.
06 Sep 2016 Tuesday Southampton, England, United Kingdom
07 Sep 2016 Wednesday Fowey, Cornwall, United Kingdom
08 Sep 2016 Thursday Cobh, Ireland
09 Sep 2016 Friday Dublin, Ireland
10 Sep 2016 Saturday Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
11 Sep 2016 Sunday Day at Sea
12 Sep 2016 Monday Day at Sea
13 Sep 2016 Tuesday Reykjavik, Iceland
14 Sep 2016 Wednesday Day at Sea
15 Sep 2016 Thursday Cruise Prince Christian Sound, Greenland
16 Sep 2016 Friday Narsarsuak, Greenland
17 Sep 2016 Saturday Day at Sea
18 Sep 2016 Sunday L'Anse aux Meadows, Canada
19 Sep 2016 Monday Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
20 Sep 2016 Tuesday Gaspé, Quebec, Canada
21 Sep 2016 Wednesday Quebec City, Canada
22 Sep 2016 Thursday Quebec City, Canada
23 Sep 2016 Friday Montreal, Canada
Fares from US$8,550 per guest, double occupancy.
• Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
• Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
• Butler service in every suite
• Open-seating dining options • Diversity of dining venues – casual, romantic, regional delicacies, and gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
• Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
• In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – always complimentary, always available
• Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows
• Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
• Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
• Gratuities always included in your fare