6 Days | 5 Nights
June 7 – October 4, 2015
In French wine’s ancestral home, you’ll bike to the top of Hautes Côtes, sip vintages in the fields from which they grew and spend the night at Abbaye de la Bussière (the region’s most exclusive hotel). Then, you’ll explore the pleasures of Beaune (our adopted hometown) and its unique relationship with wine.
To Burgundian locals, time is measured by the season. For us, it’s by the kilometre, the meal and the vintage.
This trip is rated Moderate. The biking covers a well-surfaced roads, however some landscapes can be slightly hilly. While going over the slopes of the famous vineyards or towards the hidden Ouche Valley, be prepared for a few ups and downs. Daily distances average 25 to 50 km, with some options for more or less riding.
Pricing from $5,695 (For one person, double occupancy)
• All accommodation
• All breakfasts, four lunches, all dinners, including wine
• Services of our tour operator guide(s) and support van
• Use of a customized Cannondale bike, handlebar bag and helmet
• Detailed maps, route suggestions and water bottle
• All special events, private tours, guest experts and entrance fees
• All baggage transportation
• All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off
• All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service