April after or before 4 days| 3 Nights
Atlanta to Atlanta
To experience The Masters Tournament is to see firsthand the veneration of tradition, the purity of the game, and the immediacy of the relationship between athletes and fans, plain and simple. Every year since 1934 (apart from a brief interlude during the war), the greatest players in the game and the most dedicated fans have made the pilgrimage to the perfectly manicured greens of Augusta National to pay homage to the vision of Bobby Jones and Clifford Roberts.
Once inside its hallowed grounds, everyone is treated exactly the same, whether they showed up on foot or by private jet. A pimento sandwich and beer still costs $3.50, there are no corporate tents to be seen, and gracious Southern charm and decorum prevails.
When you hear the roar that rolls over the revered “Cathedral in the Pines” – and witness the world's best golfers pulling out all the stops come Sunday’s back nine – you'll share in the collective shiver of anticipation as you witness history-in-the-making.
Pricing from $6,995 (For one person, double occupancy)
• All accommodations on a shared twin/double room basis
• All breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners, including wine
• VIP hospitality with gourmet all-day buffet and open bar at the Masters
• In & out access to the Masters for the final Sunday
• One round at Reynolds with carts & green fees (clubs not included)
• Private car service to and from Atlanta airport
• All transportation by private vehicles
• Services of a locally supported guide
• All baggage transportation
• All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service
• All special events and on-trip surprises
• A personal Masters folding chair